Considering expanding your business? Thinking about opening a new retail location…or refurbishing your current space? Need to increase inventory? Our loans and lines of credit are designed to help you optimize your resources and take advantage of opportunities for growth.
Small Business Loans and Lines of Credit
These are term loans and lines of credit for small businesses with borrowing needs under $250,000.
- Term Loans (Secured)
- Real Estate Loans (under $500,000)
- Lines of Credit (Secured and Unsecured)
- Business Credit Card ($75,000 credit limit)
- SBA (Small Business Administration) Loans
- USDA Loans
- State Financing/Economic Development Loans
Commercial Loans and Lines of Credit
For businesses that are considered more commercial, or larger, in scope and need,
we offer term loans and operating lines of credit financing specific to you, over $250,000.
- Term Loans
A convenient, long-term financing option for equipment, tenant improvements, and permanent working capital.
- Operating Lines of Credit
Puts your accounts receivables and inventory to work for you while also improving your cash flow. This revolving line of credit offers generous advance amounts, competitive interest rates and low monthly payments.
- Real Estate Loans (over $500,000)
Perfect for obtaining office, retail, or industrial spaces or multifamily units.
- Real Estate Construction Loans
- Business Credit Card (over $75,000 credit line)
In addition to our borrowing options, ask also about our Business Loan Sweep Service.
Note: all loans and lines of credit subject to credit approval.
For more information, please contact your local branch or Customer Service at 541-617-3500 or 877-617-3400.