We offer two valuable, convenient services that allow businesses to quickly make and track deposits from multiple locations: Remote Deposit, and Deposit Location Reporting.
Remote Deposit is a money-saving check scanning solution for businesses wishing to deposit checks without physically visiting a branch or using a night drop or courier service. It is especially beneficial for businesses in far-reaching areas and/or with multiple offices or retail stores.
With Remote Deposit, a check scanning device is linked to your office PC. Place the check(s) to be deposited into the scanner, and the scanner reproduces an image file of the check(s) into a secure website via the Internet. It’s as easy as scan…click…deposit to the account you have specified.
Features and Benefits
- Improve the availability of your funds
- Extend your deposit window with same-day credit until 7 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Reduce labor, storage and the time it takes to prepare and transport your daily deposits
- Increase efficiency and speed of your payment process
- Combine multiple site deposits into one easy-to-use statement
- Reduce the risk of fraud
- Save money on courier services
Want to learn more? View our Remote Deposit demo.
Deposit Location Reporting
This service simplifies the tracking of deposits made from multiple business locations. A downloadable file of activity that can be sorted by location, location number and date is made available daily. This is particularly useful for chain stores, restaurants and other businesses with many locations.
Features and Benefits
- Save money on bank fees: by using just one account for multiple locations,
your banking costs are reduced
- Enhance cash flow: monitor the monetary performance of each location easily
- Gain increased control: identify missed and late deposits made at remote locations
The service is easy to implement and use via Online Business Banking. Ask us for details.
*Note: There are fees associated with these services. Contact your Treasury Solutions Officer or Customer Service Business Specialist for details. Or, visit your local Bank of the Cascades branch and ask for a Schedule of Fees for the most current pricing.
For more information, please contact your local branch or our Customer Service Business Specialists at 541-617-6888 or 877-417-6888.