Pay anyone, on any schedule, and save the time and cost of printed checks and postage with our Online Business Bill Pay* service. It’s the easy, convenient, and reliable way to pay all your bills securely and stay organized. It is available once you enroll for Online Business Banking and is quick to set up.
- Cleanly designed overview page
- Set up payees quickly and easily
- Make and schedule payments on a one-time or recurring basis
- View and print bill history
- Manage payees by category
- Delegate payment authorities as needed
- Create multiple entitlement settings per employee, including transaction caps
- Set dual account signature requirements to ensure proper approvals for payment processing
- Create customized audit reports
- View reminders and payment history in one place with the at-a-glance calendar
- Choose the date you want your payments initiated. Payments are sent electronically or by check
depending on the payee’s (vendor’s) ability to receive electronic credit
- Edit or delete scheduled payments any time before a payment is processed
*Note: There are fees associated with this service. Contact your Professional Banking Officer or Customer Service Business Specialist for details. Or, visit your local Bank of the Cascades branch and ask for a Schedule of Fees for the most current pricing.
To sign up for Online Business Bill Pay or if you have any questions, please call our Customer Service Business Specialists at 541-617-6888 or 877-417-6888.