At Bank of the Cascades, we are not only dedicated to providing the best banking experience for our customers, but also to volunteering our time and resources to supporting worthy causes that help make our communities great places to live and work.
Our Giving Spirit: Two Programs of Corporate Philanthropy
Bank of the Cascades has created two programs designed to support our communities, local nonprofit organizations and aid in developing and improving the economic vitality of our region: Bank of the Cascades Foundation Grants and Bank of the Cascades Community Support.
The Bank of the Cascades Foundation is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to make a positive difference in the communities in which Bank of the Cascades and its subsidiaries do business, by providing monetary grants to organizations focused upon:
- Improving the quality of life for families and individuals;
- Providing educational opportunities for
children and adults;
- Building the infrastructure of the community through economic development projects.
The Community Support program is run by Bank of the Cascades and provides donations and sponsorship opportunities for organizations throughout our regions. Examples of the type of support provided by this program are the following:
- Special events and sponsorships;
- Contributions to nonprofit organizations that
target business development;
- Marketing efforts benefiting local business and economic development.