Save time, paper, and mailing costs by using Online Bill Pay to pay all your bills. It is a breeze to set up, convenient, safe and reliable, and easy to use from your home, office, or on-the-go, 24/7 wherever you have Internet access.
- No charge with any Personal checking account
- Set up payees and payments quickly
- Save money: pay all your bills, on time, without the expense of stamps
- Schedule single, recurring, or automatic payments from your Bank of the Cascades
- Make person-to-person payments
- Send charitable donations or gift checks
- Take a shortcut to paying your bills with eBills, which pre-loads your payee information
based on the history of your payments and increases your overall scheduling speed
- View estimated dates of arrivals for payments and cancel or edit up to the processing date
- Make changes to your payee information at any time
- Pay electronically or by check
- And more!
You must first be set up for our Online Banking in order to access and use Online Bill Pay.
Need help in setting up Online Bill Pay or with signing up for free Online Banking? Call Customer Service today at 541-617-3500 or toll free 877-617-3400. You also can enroll for Online Banking online here.