TOUCH Login Now Available for Mobile Banking!
With an iPhone 5s or newer, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 or newer, you can register your thumbprint to provide you quick & secure access to your banking.
Click on mobile banking menu, select Settings, then select Security Preferences & enable Touch ID. Give it a try.
We think you will love it. It’s both fast & secure as only your thumbprint provides access.
It’s simple, secure and convenient.
- Search for Bank of the Cascades and download the application.
- iPad users can also download the application directly from within iTunes by searching for the Bank of the Cascades application.
To sign in for the first time:
- On your mobile device, launch the application.
- Enter a valid User ID and password and tap SIGN IN.
Your existing online banking user ID and password will allow you to log in. Please note that first time users will be required to provide a secure access code. When you log in for the first time, you will be prompted to select where to send your code via text or voice message. It will be immediately provided. Simply enter that code and you are ready to go!
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Get started!
Mobile Deposit –
Use your mobile device camera to capture check images and make a deposit with mobile banking. You must register and accept terms and conditions through the Mobile Check Deposit link from your online banking account to activate this option.
Bill Pay feature – You must be an existing online bill pay user and enabled for mobile bill pay.
Create payments / Cancel pending payments / View payees / View pending payments / View payment history
Yes, our mobile banking app utilizes the most current security features offered for mobile users. In addition, our system allows for upgrades when new security features are introduced so you know your accounts are monitored constantly and security is improved as needed.
Our mobile banking app uses advanced security features including, Risk & Fraud Analytics and secure messaging. If you want to learn more about our mobile banking features, we have created a helpful FAQ document with lots of good information about the app.
Absolutely! In fact, we are trained to walk you through the download process in person or on the phone. Would you like us to help you download the app today?
Yes, you can sign into your accounts via the website from your phone, but there are a few reasons why it is easier to use our mobile banking app when using your phone:
- Security – our mobile app is optimized to ensure secure sign-on and use from your phone. Our online banking system is optimized to be secure from your computer. It is safer to use our mobile banking app on your phone.
- Ease of use – our mobile banking app is specifically developed for your smart phone or tablet. The app is designed to be easy to navigate from a smart phone. You are ensured a pleasant, quick, and worry-free experience using our mobile banking app.
At Bank of the Cascades we take your banking security seriously. That’s why our mobile banking app uses comprehensive security measures to ensure your banking activity is simple and secure.
Risk & Fraud Analytics – Our mobile accounts are monitored and analyzed based on account activity, to ensure unexpected changes are caught and verified.
Password Policy Management – Complex passwords are required to ensure safety of customer accounts.
Security Alerts – Customers can rest easy knowing that they will be alerted if there is a security concern related to their account.
It’s important to protect yourself when using mobile banking. Follow these handy best practices to enhance your account security.
- Do not click in app advertising links. They could be from a malicious source.
- Only download apps from trusted, authorized sources – such as Amazon, Google Play and the Apple app store. Make sure the app author is trusted and reputable.
- Download your banking apps directly from a link on your Bank’s website.
- Install antivirus applications to run in the background of your device. Make sure the application stays up to date with current virus definitions.
- Set a PIN that is difficult to guess or enable the Biometric function to unlock your device or phone.
- Monitor your account regularly for fraudulent activity.
- Only use trusted WiFi hot spots or your cellular data network to access financial services apps or websites.
- Notify Bank of the Cascades if your mobile device is lost or stolen to reset your online banking password.
Contact Customer Service at (877) 617-3400 to get all your questions answered. You may also Chat online or visit one of our branches today.