Text Alerts - Sign up today!
For Your Peace of Mind – Text Alert Fraud Prevention
Its fraud prevention made simple for Cascade Business and Personal Debit MasterCards®
Enroll now in smsGuardian anti-fraud text alert notification, a no charge service –
receive transaction alerts directly to your mobile phone or other sms-enabled device.
- Service provided at no charge1
- Each debit card purchase will activate a text sent for your review
- If the purchase is legitimate, do nothing
- If the transaction is fraudulent, reply immediately – card is automatically blocked, confirmation text will be sent
- Do-Not-Disturb option – text alerts are sent once set time frame is over
- All major phone carriers supported
- Unsubscribe at any time
This added layer of security enables fraudulent activity to be identified and stopped immediately. If the purchase is fraudulent, reply with the code on the text message and your card will be blocked. A blocked card will require you to contact the Bank to request a new Cascade Debit MasterCard®. If there is no reply to the text message within 12 hours, the transaction is considered legitimate and no further action is taken. A single message will be sent per transaction on each enrolled card.
Receive text notification for 12 months and renew annually. Unsubscribe at any time, by simply calling Customer Service or on the Guardian Website.
For more information, please contact your local branch or Customer Service 541-617-3500 or 877-617-3400.
1 Mobile service provider message & data rates may apply.